Monday, May 5, 2008

A Visual Look At Spiritual Warfare

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
Ephesians 6:12

Yesterday our youth group did a wonderful music program called "Free in Christ". They did a similar version of the skit/song that you will see a link too. It is POWERFUL! I ran across this video back in the fall - it was right after one of our youth took his own life. Which, made this all the more moving. This is a MUST to see.

Please take time to watch this clip. I tried and tried to put it on my site so you could just watch it from here --- but those of you who know me, well --- you aren't surprised that I couldn't figure out how to do it!

The video is a little slow in the beginning, but hang on! You will be so glad you watched.


http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very awesome video. I have tagged this and spreading it out to others.