Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's been the hold up?

"I will put My Spirit into your children; My blessings will be like a stream of water flowing over your family. One will say, 'I belong to the Lord,' another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's'."
Isaiah 44: 3, 5

Oh how I LOVE that verse. I have it written on a tile (you have to see it to make sense - it's a small tile like you would have on your kitchen back splash and the Is. 44 verse on it --- a crafty friend made it!). Anyway, the tile is on a stand and it's in the center of all my kids photo's on a table at the entrance of my house.

I look and see that it's been a month since I last blogged! YIKES!!! I have two reasons 1) no computer and 2) KIDS! We spent 8 days in Disney (which you will see more than you ever wanted to in just a minute!) and they have consumed me more than normal. And, they have shared many funny and thought provoking stories that I'm sure will wind up in a future blog or speaking engagement.

So, since my time is brief - I wanted to just post some pics for family and friends of our recent trip. Those of you who really have missed me - THANK YOU! Your e-mails have been so encouraging to me and I REALLY want to get back to this devotional/blog thing. So - say a prayer that I will be able to get a new computer soon. It's going to cost as much to fix the old as to buy a new one. AND - after this trip to Disney, I just don't have hundreds of dollars stashed under my pillow!

ENJOY the Disney pics on the next post:)










No comments: